Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's beginning to feel a lott like Christmass(:

It's FINALLY starting to feel like Christmas. I'm so glad. And I'm so happy(: for now anyway, I really hope that it lasts. This may be a quick post but who knows, I talk a lot(;

I think I'm starting to feel happier because I'm getting out a lot more. If I just stay locked up in the house for days, of course I'm going to get depressed. I'm not talking to anyone or really doing anything.

I have been going for a few walks lately. They're so much fun(: I usually don't go for very long, and I have to bundle up a lot, but they're still fun. I usually go with my dad and my dog and have a latte afterwards. The chai tea latte from Dunn bros is my new favorite.

I also went Christmas shopping alll day today. I got my mom these yummy truffles from See's candy, and some fuzzy socks. They're soo soft!

I got my dog a tonn. I love my dog(: She makes me happy so I got her a lot. I got her a cute pink coat, 2 toys, some new chewies, and some gourmet treats that she loves. I'll post pictures of her in the coat later(:

I think it's starting to feel like Christmas again because my mom put up a cute Christmas tree in the living room and put presents under it. I already opened one, it was an outfit from express:D I love express, I already know the shoes I'm going to wear with it also. I'll post pictures of the Christmas tree & my Christmas express outfit sometime later.

So this weekend has been really fun. I saw the movie how do you know yesterday at like 9:30 pm and it kinda sucked, but I liked going out late. I also ate at this cute buffet style restaurant called Q.cumbers and it was so good! My fear of eating out no longer exists. I don't want to limit myself, so I've ate out a lot lately. And surprisingly, every time I go out my portions aren't huge, they're pretty normal sized. I'm glad that I'm able to eat out without worrying again(: I missed eating out and not restricting the day after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I almost forget these this week! Good thing I remembered(:

I lovee frozen yogurt(: I really like the soft serve kind, but this is the next best thing.



This tastes amazing with white chocolate chips or yogurt chips



My mom made this salad for me a few days ago(: It's soo good! It's basically just cheddar cheese, apples, and lettuce. I haven't found a dressing I like yet. I kinda like french, so maybe I'll try that next time.



This was the cutest movie ever. I know that I say that a lot, but it really is. The guy is like, totally perfect(: People called him a nerd throughout the movie, but he's soo not. Another great John Hughes movie.

This is probably my favorite naked juice. It's fruit andd vegetables. I love it.



And lastly, my favorite quote of the week(:



Have a great night everyone!

13 comments:

  1. I love that quote! The holidays are a great feeling! :)

    xoxo
    -Lisa
    ps- Can you read my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the holiday feeling as well. It seems rather illusive this time of year for me though. But maybe it'll come a little later.

    I think it's amazing how you've overcome your fear of eating out. I used to be paranoid of controlling my food, but as soon as I stated to "let go" more I realize that I would not start eating HUGE portions. Everything just evens out because your body knows what you need.

    Hope you keep enjoying the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute post! It's so great that you no longer have a fear of eating out. I love eating out at restaurants because there is such a positive atmosphere and whether or not I like the food, I really get a kick out of trying new things nowadays.

    Can't wait to see what your tree looks like! I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;) haha

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an encouraging post! Looking back only a few days or weeks ago when you were so terrified to eat at all let alone eat out. YOU ROCK!!

    I can't wait to see the pictures!! =D I used to spoil my dog too...There were these homemade cookie/treats I used to buy for her that had tiny little paw print on each cookie. She LOVED them!

    I've never tried frozen yogurt, so I might just have to get some! Where do you buy it?

    Wonderful post, I could almost picture you standing up to Ed as you did what was healthy!!

    xxx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy that you are doing well and finding all of these positive things in your life! Look at how far you've come! This post makes me so happy to see all of these good things!

    Take care and have a great rest of the weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE Naked fruit drinks. I always get them when I have extra money to splurge on for food shopping. AND yogurt ice cream....yum!

    I am so excited that you are able to go out and eat!! This is a HUGE accomplishment. You go, Danielle!!!! So proud of you for putting ED monster in its place!

    Yep, Christmas holiday is a wonderful time, isn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That juice is sooo good! it even smells healthy :) its great to hear u sounding upbeat, getting out, living life, its all adds to our sense of purpose and place in the world, so keep at it
    f
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post made me so happy! :-) I'm so glad that you're enjoying yourself and getting in the Christmas spirit. Love the pics!! I'm going to have to try that frozen yogurt, it looks delicious!
    SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND SO PROUD that you're enjoying eating out at restaurants!!!!!!!!! That's an amazing accomplishment! I enjoy going out to eat, too- it's an awesome feeling!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab post! It sounds like you are doing really well and being really positive. I don't think we have frozen yoghurt in UK, is it like ice cream?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you're in a good place right now!

    That pumkin frozen yogurt looks good! I love the Edy's version, but I wish it wasn't limited edition :(

    I also LOVE that movie! I watched it a lot growing up, but it's funny, because I didn't know the name of it until you posted it! Ha! But yeah, I've watched it a lot!

    <3 Tori

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I'm so happy that you're happy! Eating out is something that I still struggle with, so I think it's great that you are doing so well. Keep up the good work!
    I love getting things for my animals too! I know they appreciate it just as much as people do, lol.
    Have a great weekend!<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats so WEIRRDDD I just watched that movie like 2 days ago!!! AND I LOVE FRO-yo!!! hahah

    Dana xo
    http://happinessiswithinblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I steal your Marilyn quote? I LOVE IT!!

    xoxo

    I miss you! UPDATE!!!! :)

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete